Hi there! Do you speak the coolest language of them all? Java of course..!
Are you a developer that wants to make an impact on a project? Do you take pride into delivering quality code? Are you the person that will challenge yourself and your team openly?
Cool, it seems we got your attention.
Who are we looking for?
Design is Dead is looking for a Java developer that has taken his/hers first steps in component development using world’s leading CMS; Adobe Experience Manager (CQ/AEM)
What is the skillset that we are aiming for?
- 2+ years’ experience as a Java developer.
- 1+ year of experience working with CQ/AEM
- Jaysoooon?! You know its JSON.
- You know how to use tools like; subversion, maven, git
- Able to write Unit Tests
What do we offer?
- Our ears and hearts; so we know what you desire
- Room to grow, personally and professionally
- A solid team to work with.
- A good balance between life and work.
- An attractive salary package bla-bla-bla…
Well, and if you have the following, we’ll just fall in love with you…
- Experience with CMS
- You are an OCA/OCP.. or you have that ambition
- You are a certified CQ/AEM Developer.. or you have that ambition
- Experience with Cloud Development (for example: AWS)
- Worked with GIT and GITFlow
Just drop an email to Joeri Peeters ( joeri [at] designisdead [dot] com ) or just add him to LinkedIn and let the conversation flow.